Not all rental homes are luxurious or comfy as they appear on the listings. Some are a total disappointment when in front of them.
1. Airbnb’s perfect ad placement.
2. $500 per week excluding expenses. Close to shops.
3. I went on a trip several weeks ago to New Orleans, and our Airbnb host didn’t tell us until we landed that the pool was unusable.
4. Airbnb with a surprise waiting for us
5. Horror Story. The quickest way to lose $1000!
6. I reserved an Airbnb with Sea View…. can’t complaint
7. Turns out my VRBO in Hawaii was infested with roaches..customer service deemed it as a “minor issue”
8. This moldy shower curtain is at a prohibitive Vrbo rental near the beach. The bathroom has pink stuff on the walls too.
9. Mushrooms growing in the bathroom
10. Our VRBO we rented for spring break this week… and also paid extra for Covid deep cleaning
11. This tv at the Airbnb I’m staying at
12. After the rain
13. Mylènes Apartment Condition
15. Just a bunch of broken sh*t
What would you do if you went on vacation and your rental home was like this? Tell us in the comments below.